Blue sea, white sand and many wonderful experiences have helped Phu Quoc become one of the most attractive destinations in the world, according to Tripadvisor.
Phu Quoc, nicknamed the "Pearl Island" in Kien Giang province, ranks 7th in Tripadvisor's list of emerging destinations.
This hotel reservation site describes Phu Quoc as having a "white sand beach lapped by turquoise tropical waters".
Phu Quoc is considered the destination that attracts the most vacationers in the world. Experiences to try in Phu Quoc include scuba diving, canoeing, squid fishing…
Tripadvisor also suggests that tourists visit Duong Dong Market early in the morning to experience the best of the local culture./.
- Phu Quoc in the top 7 of the most attractive new destinations
- Phu Quoc listed in top 7 most attractive destinations in the world
- Phu Quoc makes global list of leading new attractive destinations
- Many Vietnamese destinations honoured by Travelers’ Choice Awards 2020
- Hanoi named among TripAdvisor’s 25 popular destinations
- Five Vietnam destinations win recognition of TripAdvisor
- Top Vietnam’s destinations win Travelers’ Choice Awards 2020 of TripAdvisor
- Hanoi among world’s most popular destinations
- Top Vietnam s destinations win Travelers Choice Awards 2020 of TripAdvisor
- Six Phu Quoc beaches to get your summer on