According to the group, passengers can buy tickets from August 18th, 2020, on websites, mobile apps, ticket offices and official agents of Vietnam Airlines nationwide with many payment types such as bank card, internet banking and postpaid payment.
The group also prioritizes increasing flights and loads on routes with great travel demand, such as: between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city/ Vinh/ Can Tho/ Phu Quoc; between Ho Chi Minh city and Da Nang/ Hai Phong/ Thanh Hoa/ Vinh/ Dong Hoi/ Hue/ Pleiku/ Quy Nhon/ Buon Ma Thuot/ Nha Trang/ Phu Quoc.
Tet tickets are offered for sale early to create conditions for passengers to return home, visit relatives and travel, as well as help people get the habit of early travel planning, ensuring seat reservation during peak time.
Under the complicated COVID-19 circumstances, the group still applies ground-to-air epidemic prevention processes such as disinfection spraying in aircraft and medical protective equipment for personnel. Crew and passengers are required to complete a mandatory health declaration, measure their temperature and wear face masks during their flights./.
- Vietnam Airlines puts up for sale over 2 million tickets for Tet
- Vietnam Airlines offers over 2 million tickets for Tet
- Khanh Hoa works on plan to develop night-time economy
- Vietnam’s budget airlines begin selling tickets for lunar new year
- Vietnam Airlines to open five new domestic routes next month
- Vietnam Airlines rebounds with launch of five new domestic air routes
- Vietnamese airlines open 2021 Tet sales
- Vietjet Air offers budget fares from US$0.35 on eight new routes
- More railway tickets available for Tet