|Photo: Tien Nguyen|
Ma Pi Leng Pass
Ma Pi Leng is the name of the jagged stretch of rocky street in Ha Giang region, around 20 km since quite a while ago, situated on the Happy Road connecting the Ha Giang town, Dong Van and Meo Vac regions.
Ma Pi Leng in the language of Hmong individuals signifies “Pony nose” refering the sudden mountain inclines. The street twisting through the precipices, passing Ma Pi Leng summit at a height of 2,000 meters, underneath is Nho Que stream, light and slight as a string.
Khau Pha Pass
From Yen Bai City, vice along Highway 32 about 5 hours, through communal Tu Le, Khau Pha Pass, Mu Cang Chai district appear among a plateau surrounded by mountains identical. The winding stretch of road passes between the old forests are bold and pristine slopes terraced fields of H’Mong, Thai people.
|Photo: Khai Nguyen|
|Khau Pha in golden season. Photo: vnexpress|
O Quy Ho Pass
O Quy Ho pass with a length of over 40km. It's located at an altitude of over 2000 meters, on the National Highway 4D crossing Hoang Lien Son range, the top of the pass is free between two provinces of Lai Chau and Lao Cai.
According to the legend of O Quy Ho Pass, in the past, in this mountain area. There was a bird with a loud cry, associated with the legend of the couple's love story. Therefore, over time, it was the voice of O Quy Ho of that bird that named the famous pass.
|Photo: Origin Vietnam|
Pha Din Pass
Pha Din Pass is one of the most highlight tour to Dien Bien Phu Vietnam. In the local language, Pha Din means "heaven and earth", also a reference to the height of this pass. Its highest point is 1648m above sea level. The terrain of the mountain is very dangerous, uneven, one side is steep and one is deep. The contiguous place between the land and sky, according to the language of the Thai people.
|Photo: Van Thanh Chuong|
|Photo: Le Minh Nghia|
- The four most majestic passes in Vietnam
- The beauty of the mountain passes and slopes on the rocky Plateau
- Ma Pi Leng: the meaning of the name of one of the “four great peaks” of Vietnam
- Sublime verdant terraced fields in northwestern Vietnam
- Tu San Alley – a magnificent landscape of Ha Giang
- The ‘beautiful to forget the way home’ viewing spot for buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang
- Craggy cliffs in Vietnam that offer thrills to adventure lovers
- Golden terraces of Tả Lèng
- Four thrilling places in Vietnam challenge adventure-lovers