Accordingly, during the Lunar New Year (Tet) 2021, the budget carrier is scheduled to provide 1.5 million seats on more than 50 routes covering the country.
On all Vietjet flights, all passengers are required to wear face masks when entering airport terminals and flying with Vietjet; carry out a mandatory health declaration when checking in at airports in order to support COVID-19 prevention and control.
All flights comply with the highest safety standards of the authorities, the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the International Air Transport Association, to ensure health safety for passengers, crew and the community.
Those tickets are available on the website www.vietjetair.com and Vietjet Air mobile app, official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/vietjetvietnam/, ticket offices and official agents of Vietjet./.
- More free baggages, more happy flights with Vietjet
- Flying to the South with Vietjet to celebrate Tet with millions of tickets from only 2,021 VND
- Vietjet offers free checked baggage on all domestic flights
- Vietjet operates the first two scheduled flights to the Republic of Korea
- Vietjet resumes flights from/to Da Nang from September 8
- Vietjet offers 10 million discounted tickets to celebrate 9th anniversary
- Returning to the international sky, Vietjet operates the first commercial flights to RoK
- Vietjet offers 50% discount on all domestic routes
- Vietjet offers 50 percent discount on all domestic routes
- Vietjet offers millions of VND0 tickets on Single’s Day