The Japanese tech giant announced the launch of its pin-sharp 8K TVs alongside with several products.
The new TVs includes Z8H, A8H, A9S, X9500H, X9000H, X8500H, X8050H and X7500H. The models were officially unveiled in China and other countries.
Sony Z8H, which is the only one in the line of 8K with LED-panel, were made under versions with a diagonal of 75 inches and 85 inches.
All models received support for TRILUMOS, X-Reality Pro and X-Motion Clarity image enhancement technologies, as well as full support for Dolby Vision and Dolby Digital Panorama Sound.
These TVs also offer Google Assistant to help quickly access entertainment, control smart devices, get answers on screen and more using users’ voice, Sony said.
Sony is boasting that the results of having this display technology are that it offers a dramatic increase in contrast and brightness so darker scenes get more intense and brighter scenes get clearer.
Finally, to help give owners the picture all of the time, the ZH8 8K arrives with Ambient Optimization, a new technology that optimises picture and sound quality in any environment.
- Top 10 High-Quality Television Brands
- New TV marks Vietnam launch with live-streaming sell out of 1,000 units
- Apple partner Microsoft wants to invest in a $1 billion high-tech complex in Hai Phong
- Samsung moved its computer screen production line from China to Vietnam
- Google introduces Pixel 6 phone powered by the company’s first chip
- Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
- England vs Germany Round of 16 Euro Fixtures match schedule TV channels live stream
- How to watch Czech Republic vs Denmark TV channels live stream online
- The 3-year journey of Vsmart phones