Hanoi (VNA) - The Vietnam Science and Technology Innovation Award (Vifotec) was presented on Wednesday evening, October 21 in Hanoi.
This event was honored by the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Duc Dam and other ministry officials.
This year, the Organizing Committee awarded the prestigious prize. Vifotec to 40 works including five first prizes, 8 second prizes, 8 third prizes and 19 incentive prizes.
The Vifotec Prize was awarded to research in the fields of mechanics and automation, materials technologies, biology, technologies for environmental protection and the rational use of natural resources and, finally, energy saving technologies and new energies… - VNA
- Eight research projects nominated for the 2020 Ta Quang Buu Prize
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced
- 2019 Journalism Awards on Science – technology delivered
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020
- Vietnamese Startup has a chance to win a prize of 1 million USD
- VOV enjoys big wins at National External Information Service Awards
- Explore Vietnam through awesome