Hanoi (VNA) - The Vietnam Science and Technology Innovation Award (Vifotec) was presented on Wednesday evening, October 21 in Hanoi.
This event was honored by the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Duc Dam and other ministry officials.
This year, the Organizing Committee awarded the prestigious prize. Vifotec to 40 works including five first prizes, 8 second prizes, 8 third prizes and 19 incentive prizes.
The Vifotec Prize was awarded to research in the fields of mechanics and automation, materials technologies, biology, technologies for environmental protection and the rational use of natural resources and, finally, energy saving technologies and new energies… - VNA
- Sci-tech innovation awards honour 40 projects
- National Press Awards 2020: Nhan Dan Newspaper wins special prize
- Eight research projects nominated for the 2020 Ta Quang Buu Prize
- National Book Prize 2020 what's new?
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced
- 2019 Journalism Awards on Science – technology delivered
- Ta Quang Buu Prize 2021 has four nominations
- Nhan Dan reporters win eight prizes at National External Information Service Awards
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020