Which investors are most active in India? Using
Tech in Asia ’s data, we’ve generated this constantly updated list of investors that have invested in India-based startups in the past two years. We’re arranging firms by the number of deals they’ve done. We acknowledge that this tends to favor early-stage investment firms over others, so in the near future we hope to generate content that better conveys the impact of each firm.
To keep things concise, we’re only featuring firms that have invested in three or more companies in India within the past two years.
Each firm’s “# of startups invested” is also limited to the region and that time frame.
Our data is a work in progress. If you’re a fund and find that there’s inaccurate or missing information here, do drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist. For more auto-generated lists of investor funding data,
head here .
- Meet the 15 top-funded startups and tech companies in Vietnam
- Meet the 20 top-funded startups and tech companies in Hong Kong
- Meet the 20 top-funded fintech companies in India
- Investment in Vietnamese startups drops
- Vietnam makes big leap in startup ecosystem ranking
- Tech investment value fell in H1 2020 in Vietnam due to Covid-19 impact
- Recruitment startups bag millions of dollars
- Two Vietnamese tech startups accepted to Google’s accelerator program
- Digital investing startups are shaking up Indonesia