Illustrative image (Photo: Internet)
HCM City (VNA) ‚Äì The People‚Äôs Committee of Ho Chi Minh City in cooperation with the Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group opened a space for innovation and experience sharing in digital transformation on October 12.
Vice Chairman of the municipal People‚Äôs Committee Duong Anh Duc described the opening as an initial move to grow the local socio-economy in a sustainable manner based on science and technology and innovation.
The local authority pledged to support the IT and digital business communities to study and develop digital products, which contribute to promoting the city‚Äôs digitalisation process, he added.
The space is an exhibition area of science and technology products and ideas from IT enterprises. In addition to promoting trade with potential customers, companies also have the opportunity to work together to develop brilliant products that will help build HCM City into a smart city.
Entry is free for both businesses and individuals and the space is open until November 12./.
- Launch of Ho Chi Minh City's Digital Transformation Creation and Experiences Space
- Potential for Vietnam-Switzerland cooperation in digital transformation: experts
- HCM City announces digital transformation programme
- Vietnam strives to have 100000 digital technology companies by 2030
- Contest launched to seek digital transformation solutions
- Unitel recognised for contributions to Laos’ digital transformation
- Development of Vietnam’s digital tech industries