Ho Chi Minh City (VNA) - The Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee and the Army Telecommunications Group (Viettel) have just implemented a creation and experience space. digital transformation from Ho Chi Minh City on October 12.
This is one of a series of books welcoming 11 e Congress of the Municipal Party Organization in Ho Chi Minh City, term 2020-2025.
According to the vice-president of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Duong Anh Duc, the creation of this space is a first step reflecting the determination of the southern megalopolis to contribute its part to the national digital transformation program to stimulate the 'socio-economic development in a sustainable manner based on technoscientific advances and innovation.
The municipal authority is committed to assisting and supporting the information technology (IT) community, in particular IT companies, digital technology companies in the study and creation process to give birth to new digital products serving the development of e-governance, the digital economy, the digital transformation of city branches.
This space for creation and digital transformation experiences in Ho Chi Minh City is open until November 12. Admission is free.-VNA
- HCM City: Innovation space opens
- National digital transformation program
- HCM City announces digital transformation programme
- “Digital Transformation Day 2020” will take place next August
- Potential for Vietnam-Switzerland cooperation in digital transformation: experts
- Vietnam prioritizes digital transformation
- The Viettel group launches the Viettel AI Open Platform
- Digital transformation: opportunities and challenges
- Ministry launches digital transformation campaign
- Vietnam Digital Transformation Awards 2020 to honour 58 products