In 2019 one business fell victim to ransomware attacks every 14 seconds. That number will go down to 11 seconds by 2021.
Pasi Koistinen, co-founder at Cyber Intelligence House, shares five hacking techniques that organizations are vulnerable to and tips on how businesses can protect themselves.
Cyber Intelligence House provides an “attacker’s view” of a business, enabling organizations to monitor their cyber exposure and understand vulnerabilities in internet-facing assets.
Find out whether your organization’s data has been compromised online on
its website .
This content was produced by Tech in Asia Studios, which connects brands with Asia’s tech community.
about partnering with Tech in Asia Studios.
- Number of cyber attacks in Vietnam drops in April
- ASEAN and Japan are working together to combat cyber attacks
- Nearly 1,500 cyber attacks hit Vietnam’s information systems
- Some one-third of computers in Vietnam are infected by malware
- Vietnam remains malware hotspot
- Kaspersky willing to share cyber security solutions with Vietnam
- ASEAN – Japan cyber security drill held
- Fortinet: Themes and lessons learned from COVID-19 cyberattacks