At the consultations (Photo: ktv.org.vn)
Khanh Hoa (VNA) – The 13th national conference on fundamental and applied IT research ( FAIR 2020 ) is being held on October 8 and 9 in Nha Trang city in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa, gathering together 150 delegates from 60 research institutes and universities.
The conference is a chance for IT scientists and researchers to exchange experience and the latest research in the field.
Opening the conference, Professor Vu Duc Thi from the Hanoi National University said the fourth Industrial Revolution is largely dependent upon IT, communications, and automation, with artificial intelligence, robotics, and the Internet of Things as cores.
He also underlined the significant role of IT in Vietnam’s industrialisation and modernisation.
Associate Professor Trang Si Trung, Principal of Nha Trang University, said the conference’s organising board received nearly 200 scientific research reports on various matters relating to information and communications technology.
Participants had group discussions on different matters, including information systems, computing science and technology, multimedia technology, web-communications technology, information security, data science, and intellectual technology.
Research projects with initial application were introduced, including a system to support the answering of questions relating to administrative procedures and an automated reply system for post-graduate questions.
The next FAIR conference will be held in 2021 by the HCM City University of Food Industry./.
- Vingroup cooperates with 5 universities and research institutes to study masters of data science
- Resolving obstacles in commercialization of research results
- Vietnamese professor appointed 6G research chair in UK
- Conference on advanced technologies to fight against natural risks
- Three Vietnamese research works accepted at International Conference on Machine Learning
- Three Vietnamese papers accepted at the International Conference on Machine Learning
- Eight research projects nominated for the 2020 Ta Quang Buu Prize
- Haematology and blood transfusion conference held
- Female lecturer, scientists win Kovalevskaya Award 2020