Hanoi (VNA) - According to the Swiss Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh, the Swiss Medical Association - vietnam ienne ( HELVIETMED ) has informed that three scientists were awarded the Alexandre Yersin Prize 2020 for their medical publications exceptional.
They are doctor Nguyen Thi Kim Phuong and her colleagues from Obstetrics and Pediatric Hospital in Da Nang, Doctor Ngo Tat Trung and colleagues from Hospital 108 in Hanoi, Doctor Dang Quang Vinh and colleagues from the hospital. My Duc in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Swiss consul general in the southern mega-city, Martin Maier will offer them a unitary award worth 30 million dong and the certificate.
The Alexandre Yersin Prize for Outstanding Medical Publications is an award for Vietnamese medical scientists. The research must be carried out in Vietnam and facilitated by Vietnamese. The main idea is to encourage the internal strength of Vietnamese medical research and, on the other hand, to “promote” scientists and meaningful research.
The Alexandre Yersin Prize was created in honor of Doctor Alexandre Émile - John Yersin (1863 - 1943), who discovered the plague bacillus named Yersinia Pestis in his honor. His research has made fundamental contributions to medicine, particularly in relation to infectious diseases, helping to eradicate certain diseases and save millions of people around the world. -VNA
- Three Vietnamese scientists awarded Alexandre Yersin prize
- Eight research projects nominated for the 2020 Ta Quang Buu Prize
- Fourteen scientific works holding the Ho Chi Minh Prize soon to be exhibited at Hoa Binh
- Vietnamese military doctor awarded certificate of international referee at Army Games 2020
- COVID-19 test kit wins Bảo Sơn award worth $60,000
- Medical workers go into quarantine at Da Nang Hospital
- Nhan Dan 115 Hospital sets Asian records in applying AI technology
- Vietnamese scientists honoured with Ta Quang Buu Award 2020