Nhân Dân online - 8 best of the 48 dossiers have been selected by the Specialized Scientific Council of the National Fund for the Development of Science and Technology (NAFOSTED) for the awarding of the Ta Quang Buu Prize 2020.
According to information from the NAFOSTED Fund, this Fund received 48 applications for the 2020 Ta Quang Buu Prize. This year, the applications for the Prize come from all sectors of natural and technical sciences.
5 nominations for the Main Prizes are Associate Professor Doctor Pham Tiên Son from Dà Lat University (Mathematics), Associate Professor Nguyên Quang Hung from Duy Tân University (Physics), Doctor Trân Manh Tri from University of natural sciences under the National University of Hanoi (chemistry), the associate professor doctor Vuong Thi Ngoc La of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City (medicine and pharmacy), doctor Nguyên Thach Tùng from Hanoi University of Pharmacy (medicine and pharmacy).
3 nominations for the Youth Awards are Doctor Vo Hoàng Hung from Sài Gon University (mathematics), Doctor Nguyên Truong Thanh Hiêu from Tôn Duc Thang University (physics), Doctor Hoàng Thanh Tung from Tây Nguyên Science Research Institute under the Vietnam National Academy of Sciences and Technologies (agricultural science).
The Awards Council will review and nominate the 2019 Ta Quang Buu Prize winners at the end of April.
The presentation of the Ta Quang Buu Prize will take place on the occasion of Vietnam Science and Technology Day (May 18).
The Ta Quang Buu Prize of the Ministry of Science and Technology is awarded annually to engage and honor scientists with outstanding achievements in basic research in scientific and technical sectors.
The Ta Quang Buu Prize is distributed to authors of brilliant scientific research work carried out in Vietnam and published in prestigious international scientific magazines. This award helps to promote basic scientific research in particular and Vietnamese science and technology in general to approach the international level, thus creating a premise for the development and integration of the country's science and technology.
- Sciences: award of the Vifotec prize to 40 works
- IVF scientist, mathematician and physicist win top award
- Vingroup cooperates with 5 universities and research institutes to study masters of data science
- Fourteen scientific works holding the Ho Chi Minh Prize soon to be exhibited at Hoa Binh
- Announcing the recipients of the 2020 ASEAN-United States Science Prize for Women
- Hanoi Medical University Hospital experts help treat COVID-19 patients
- Three Vietnamese scientists awarded Alexandre Yersin prize
- Mathematician professor, musician Dang Dinh Ang passes away
- Three Vietnamese scientists awarded the Alexandre Yersin