Nhan Dan online - 8 best of the 48 dossiers have been selected by the Specialized Scientific Council of the National Fund for the Development of Science and Technology (NAFOSTED) for the awarding of the Ta Quang Buu Prize 2020.
According to information from the NAFOSTED Fund, this Fund received 48 applications for the 2020 Ta Quang Buu Prize. This year, the applications for the Prize come from all sectors of natural and technical sciences.
5 nominations for the Main Prizes are Associate Professor Doctor Pham Tien Son from Da Lat University (Mathematics), Associate Professor Nguyen Quang Hung from Duy Tan University (Physics), Doctor Tran Manh Tri from University of natural sciences under the National University of Hanoi (chemistry), the associate professor doctor Vuong Thi Ngoc La of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City (medicine and pharmacy), doctor Nguyen Thach Tung from Hanoi University of Pharmacy (medicine and pharmacy).
3 nominations for the Youth Awards are Doctor Vo Hoang Hung from Sai Gon University (mathematics), Doctor Nguyen Truong Thanh Hieu from Ton Duc Thang University (physics), Doctor Hoang Thanh Tung from Tay Nguyen Science Research Institute under the Vietnam National Academy of Sciences and Technologies (agricultural science).
The Awards Council will review and nominate the 2019 Ta Quang Buu Prize winners at the end of April.
The presentation of the Ta Quang Buu Prize will take place on the occasion of Vietnam Science and Technology Day (May 18).
The Ta Quang Buu Prize of the Ministry of Science and Technology is awarded annually to engage and honor scientists with outstanding achievements in basic research in scientific and technical sectors.
The Ta Quang Buu Prize is distributed to authors of brilliant scientific research work carried out in Vietnam and published in prestigious international scientific magazines. This award helps to promote basic scientific research in particular and Vietnamese science and technology in general to approach the international level, thus creating a premise for the development and integration of the country's science and technology.
- Ta Quang Buu Prize 2021 has four nominations
- Sciences: award of the Vifotec prize to 40 works
- Lecturer the youngest female associate professor at 34
- IVF scientist, mathematician and physicist win top award
- National Book Prize 2020 what's new?
- Vingroup cooperates with 5 universities and research institutes to study masters of data science
- Hanoi lecturer received medal from the President of Italy
- Female lecturer, scientists win Kovalevskaya Award 2020
- Fourteen scientific works holding the Ho Chi Minh Prize soon to be exhibited at Hoa Binh