Viettel's headquarters in Hanoi. Photo: stonex.vn
Viettel is the only Vietnamese company on this list.
Stevie Awards for Great Employers are based on the growth, business results and influence of the company, especially personnel-related accomplishments such as human resource management, labor policies and employee welfare policies. the company in order to bring the greatest benefit to the employees.
In 2019 Viettel continued to be recognized as one of the best work environments in Vietnam. Based on the data obtained, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers 2020 organizing committee rated Viettel had a friendly, open and dynamic work environment that helps employees express themselves.
The salary of Viettel employees is high and comes with many attractive bonuses and a policy of periodic salary increases to recognize the dedication of the employees. The average income is 75% higher than that of companies in the market and for key positions, the average income is 90% higher than that of other companies in the market.
Viettel has also implemented many good social protection policies for its employees. -VNA
- Viettel recognized as the most influential Vietnamese company in Asia
- Muong Lo Culture, Tourism Festival honored with Stevie Awards
- Viettel named most influential company in Asia
- The Viettel group launches the Viettel AI Open Platform
- Unitel recognised for contributions to Laos’ digital transformation
- Vietnam’s military-run telco among Asia’s most influential companies: ACES Awards
- Viettel named best mobile service provider in Vietnam
- Viettel e-Cabinet wins the Sao Khuê 2020 award
- C.T. Group honoured as one of best companies to work for in Asia
- Viettel, MobiFone licensed to commercially test 5G