This program aims to give new impetus to the digital transformation of public administration, to create a society more involved in digital development and to foster the creation of digital technology companies of international scope.
The goal is to dematerialize 80% of public services to be among the 70 countries responding to the e-government development indices (EGDI).
Other ambitions: the digital economy will have to represent 20% of GDP in 2025 productivity to increase by at least 7% each year. The country would then be in the top 50 in the world in terms of information technology (IDI), in the top 50 in terms of competitiveness index (GCI), in the top 35 in innovation (GII)… -VOV /VNA
- “Digital Transformation Day 2020” will take place next August
- Vietnam prioritizes digital transformation
- Launch of Ho Chi Minh City's Digital Transformation Creation and Experiences Space
- Hundreds of thousands enterprises to benefit from digital transformation
- Vietnam to boost digital transformation faster
- Vietnam Digital Transformation Day slated for mid-December
- Digital transformation: opportunities and challenges
- New program to support digital transformation kicked off
- MIC hosts forum on national digital transformation
- Vietnam aims for 100000 digital firms by 2030