Ho Chi Minh City (VNA) - The information technology (IT) sector of Ho Chi Minh City will promote investment in the development of free zones (ZF), smart industrial zones (ZI), responding to the trend of 4 e Industrial Revolution.
This is the objective of a series of seminars on the theme "Promotion of investment in the IT sector-development of smart ZIs in Ho Chi Minh City" organized by the Center for the Promotion of Trade and Development. investment from Ho Chi Minh City (ITPC), the Ho Chi Minh City Industrial and Free Zones Management Committee (Hepza), and the Quang Trung Software Park (QTSC).
According to ITPC deputy director Cao Thi Phi Van, these seminars aim to foster connection, to help enterprises in ZIs and ZFs to improve their management, their production following the model of ZIs and intelligent ZFs.
At a conference held on July 30 in Ho Chi Minh City, representatives of technology companies presented applications, digital transformation solutions to increase connection in ZIs, create the supply chain for companies, etc. .
At the same time, Lam Nguyen Hai Long, Director of Quang Trung Software Park-considered a model of smart city area with modern technology system, shared his real experiences in deploying smart city area model at QTSC.
For the moment, Ho Chi Minh City lists ZI and ZF in activity.
Next August, other conferences on the subject will be organized at ZI Vinh Loc, ZF Tan Thuan and ZF Linh Trung.-VNA
- HCM City wants to make its industrial parks smart
- Industrial park enterprises promote the use of roof solar power
- HCMC plans to build a new hi-tech industrial park in Binh Chanh
- SPG Invest wants to pour investment into industrial park in Can Tho
- Mobilizing 1,000 businesses to participate in installing solar power systems
- Investment at HCM City IPs up 7.16 percent in 10M
- Vietnam Smart City Award 2020 launched
- 3 industrial zones with an area of nearly 6,500 ha in Dong Nai province were added to the plan