Participants that complete any category of the marathon will receive the same medal. The only difference is in the color of the ribbons for each. The medal plate is a blue, stylized 2020 number with the sun and waves on it, representing coastal town Quy Nhon of the south-central Binh Dinh Province.
Those who complete the 5 kilometer category will receive a green ribbon medal, the 10 kilometer category a blue, 21 kilometer a yellow and 42 kilometer a cobalt blue, with the distance printed on each.
Crew members who support the marathon will also receive a green ribbon medal as gift for their contribution to the event.
VnExpress Marathon (VM) Quy Nhon will take place on July 26. It is one of the earliest marathons to take place amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Following the success of last year’s tournament, the event this year will see some new additions to afford runners a fresh experience, including a new track surface and memorable oceanic route.
This is also a chance for runners and their families to savor Quy Nhon, one of the best beach destinations in Vietnam.
Besides Quy Nhon, VM Hanoi Midnight will take place on August 22 and VM Hue on September 7. Tickets for all three marathons are still available.
Interested runners can register at https://vm.vnexpress.net/.
- Annual VnExpress Marathon Quy Nhơn returns next month
- VnExpress Marathon Quy Nhon postponed until end July
- Thousands descend on Ly Son island for annual marathon
- VnExpress Marathon offers discounts across all distances
- VnExpress announces second virtual race
- Thousands to join VPBank Hanoi Marathon ASEAN 2020
- 5000 runners join Longbien Marathon 2020
- Phạm Thị Hồng Lệ the favourite for Lý Sơn marathon
- Hà Nội international marathon to welcome ‘new normal’