Vietnam will send a 19-member delegation to the Tokyo Paralympics. (Photo: Getty Images)
NDO/VNA – Vietnam will send a 19-member delegation to the Tokyo Paralympics in the near future, said deputy head of the Vietnam Sports Administration under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Hong Minh.
During his working session with the Vietnam Paralympic Association in Hanoi on June 16, Minh said the delegation will comprise a leader, three officials, a doctor, three coaches and 11 athletes, including three in track-and-field, four in swimming and four in weightlifting.
Before their departure for Tokyo on August 18, they are required to take PCR tests for COVID-19 with negative results within 72 hours.
- Vietnam’s weightlifting fears ban from Olympics after two new doping scandals
- Vietnam secures seventh Olympic slot in rowing
- Gymnast Phuong Thanh wins ticket to 2021 Tokyo Olympics
- Vietnamese badminton players secure Olympic berths
- Online sports nutrition training program ‘Advanced Nutrition – Sports Achievement’
- Herbalife Vietnam organises nutrition training course
- Delegations pay homage to former Party leader Le Kha Phieu
- Deputy PM meets Việt Nam-ASEAN Association for Economic Cooperation Development delegation
- US DFC delegation to visit Indonesia, Vietnam, and Myanmar