According to the Vietnam Sports Administration, an online meeting of the Council of Southeast Asian Sports Confederation will take place from November 19 and 21 to discuss the 2021 Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 31).
My Dinh National Stadium ready for SEA Games 31 (Photo: NLDO)
During the meeting, Vietnam will report in detail on the organization of the event and the host locations, and announce 4 additional sports added from the proposals of regional countries, including Jujitsu, e-sports, triathlon and bowling. Vietnam has sufficient conditions and athletes for organizing the 4 sports.
According to the Vietnam Sports Administration, on November 15 the “SEA Games 31 Countdown Ceremony” will be held at Hoan Kiem (Sword) Lake, Hanoi, covering diverse activities, including announcing the identifier, logo, mascot and slogan of the event; organizing a torch relay and receiving fire and flags of the games; and officially launching dissemination of information on the SEA Games 31 and ASEAN Para Games 11 year 2021 on the mass media.
SEA Games 31 is expected to take place from November 21 to December 22021 in Hanoi and some neighboring localities./.
Compiled by BTA
- Vietnam to start countdown to 31st SEA Games in November
- Cambodia starts countdown to SEA Games 32
- 2020 ASEAN Para Games was cancelled
- Hà Nội ready for next year’s SEA Games 31
- Việt Nam to host 40 sports at SEA Games 31
- Vietnam to consider rare mammal saola as 2021 SEA Games mascot
- VN athlete racing to make the triathlon in SEA Games 31
- Hùng racing to make the triathlon in SEA Games 31
- Viên to go for gold at SEA Games 31