Ho Chi Minh City I FC, in yellow, gain a 3-0 win over Hanoi II FC in the final match of the first leg of the Vietnam Women‚Äôs Football Championship 2020.
Coach Kim Chi set out the team‚Äôs strongest line-up to take on rivals Hanoi II FC.
The team from the southern metropolis dominated most of the game, although they found a goal difficult to come by until Huynh Nhu opened the scoring with a penalty in the 33rd minute.
Ho Chi Minh City I FC‚Äôs players continued their dominance over Hanoi II FC as they attacked continuously in the second half, causing plenty of challenges for coach Dang Quoc Tuan‚Äôs team.
The second half ultimately saw Ho Chi Minh City score two more goals to enjoy a comfortable win.
After defeating Hanoi II FC 3-0 Ho Chi Minh City I FC sit on 19 points after seven matches played, making them top of the first leg of the Vietnam Women‚Äôs Football League.
Hanoi II FC finished on six points after seven matches, finishing fifth in the rankings.
- National Women’s Football Cup kicks off
- Phong Phú Hà Nam draw with Thái Nguyên T&T in national women’s football champs
- Viettel better than Thể Công team of 1998: coach Hoàng
- Manager banned for five years after women’s team walk off pitch
- Coach Park Hang-seo names large squad for U22 men’s football team
- Hanoi Watebe win Women’s U19 National Championship 2020
- 11 Vietnamese footballers punished for match fixing
- National women’s football championship to kick off