The F1 2020 Game, developed and published by Codemasters, will be available starting July 10.
Lee Mather, Codemasters' game director of F1 2020, said that the seventh edition will feature new cars, racers and circuits, including Hanoi’s modern street circuit.
The Hanoi circuit will have six counter-clockwise circuits and two straights, with one being the longest track in F1, providing players with more breaking zones and overtaking possibilities, Mather said.
F1 2020 can be played on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The Covid-19 pandemic forced Vietnam's inaugural Grand Prix, scheduled for April in Hanoi, to be postponed indefinitely. Formula One has canceled or postponed 10 races since March for the 2020 season.
- Hanoi circuit added to F1 simulation system
- When is next F1 Grand Prix going to be held?
- A full lap of the Vietnam Grand Prix
- Vietnamese GP to be left off 2021 Formula One calendar
- F1 set for a series of firsts with revised race calendar
- Turkey rules out Vietnam’s F1 slot but still hoping for 2021 race
- Vietnam in negotiations on hosting F1 Grand Prix in 2021
- Formula 1 will not race in Vietnam in 2020
- Vietnam cancels 2020 F1 race due to COVID-19 pandemic