At opening ceremony (Photo: baoquocte.vn)
The tournament aims to expand relations between Vietnamese representative agencies in the country and Cambodian ministries and departments.
Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador to Cambodia Vu Quang Minh said that the tournament is important in promoting neighbourliness, traditional friendship, and comprehensive and sustainable cooperation between Vietnam and Cambodia.
At the event, Under-Secretary of State at the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Sok Soken also emphasized that the tourney aimed to encourage youngsters to treasure the bilateral friendly relations, maintain their development momentum and cooperation, as well as enhance cultural and people-to-people exchanges./.
- Vietnam, Cambodia enhance effectiveness of defence cooperation mechanism
- HCMC marks 67th Independence Day of Cambodia
- Vietnam congratulates Cambodian Queen Mother on 85th birthday
- Local marksmen compete in online international tournament
- Cambodian PM shares vision for future Mekong-Lancang Cooperation
- Cambodia starts countdown to SEA Games 32
- Cambodia, Japan to ease travel restrictions in September 2020