Mr. Kyriakos criticized Turkey’s recent aggression towards Greece and Cyprus, including its maritime cooperation with Libya in the Mediterranean Sea, Turkey’s military aircraft flying over Greek territory, and Turkey’s illegal oil and gas search in Cyprus’s exclusive economic zone.
The Turkish President’s spokesman Ibrahim Kalin on on Tuesday said that Turkey was “ready to discuss all disputes with Greece without any conditions”.
- Death toll reaches 39 in Turkey Greece quake as rescuers comb through rubble
- 19 dead after huge 7.0-magnitude tremor collapses buildings in Turkey, Greece
- 19 dead after huge 7 0 magnitude tremor collapses buildings in Turkey Greece
- US, Turkey strengthen forces in northeastern Syria
- World breaking news today (August 15): Trump said he hoped Russia’s ‘Sputnick V’ vaccine works
- Vietnam, Turkey seek measures to forge ties amid pandemic