Most of the cases are linked to the outbreak in Da Nang city, except for Patient No. 603 who returned from the US and was quarantined upon arrival. He is now under treatment at Khanh Hoa Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
The number of cases relating to the outbreak in Da Nang has reached 173 since July 25. As many as 307 out of the total cases were quarantined right upon entry.
The committee’s treatment sub-committee reported that 373 cases have recovered so far. Among the 247 active patients, six have tested negative for the coronavirus once and eight at least twice. There have been five deaths.
More than 94,200 who had close contact with patients or came from pandemic-hit areas are now under quarantine nationwide.
- Another 30 COVID-19 cases confirmed on August 2 evening
- Vietnam confirms four new COVID-19 cases, bringing tally to 590
- HCMC man among four new Covid-19 cases in Vietnam
- More cases of COVID-19 infection reported in Vietnam.
- Vietnam records 28 new Covid-19 cases, most linked to Da Nang
- Vietnam records 30 more Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam confirm four more Covid-19 cases Sunday morning
- Four new COVID-19 cases recorded on August 2 morning
- HCMC man among four new Covid-19 cases