The Prime Minister asked the Ministry of Health to mobilize the most elite forces to help Da Nang city and Quang Nam province to cope with the epidemic which is getting more complicated. He urged for resolute zoning and social distancing to prevent the spread of the disease and encouraging people to use hand sanitizer, wear masks, and not gather in crowds. He stressed the need to expand tracing and testing of people returning from Quang Nam and Da Nang.
The Prime Minister said the whole country is pursuing the dual task of preventing disease, protecting people’s health and at the same time ensuring economic growth. He asked for strengthened communications to gain people’s support for the fight against COVID-19.
He requested ministries, sectors and localities to ensure sufficient goods supply for areas under social distancing and prepare prompt scenarios for any possibility.
He cited the importance of ensuring safety and regulation compliance in the upcoming high school graduation examination.
- Monitor strengthened on people returning from Da Nang
- PM asks for a rise in vigilance against COVID-19
- Prime Minister urges vigilance as Vietnam’s COVID-19 cases surge
- PM agrees on stricter social distancing for Da Nang to contain COVID-19
- PM orders drastic measures to fight COVID-19 in Da Nang and other localities
- Localities strengthen measures to fight against COVID-19
- PM: Efforts exerted to fulfill set targets
- Deputy PM orders preparedness for new COVID-19 developments
- Provinces urged to prepare for landslide