The Ministry of Health has set up 4 testing centers in Da Nang, including the Da Nang Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, Da Nang Hospital for Lung Diseases, Da Nang hospital, and Hospital 199 (under the Ministry of Public Security) with automated equipment and testing kits transported from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city. The Ministry of Health also plans to open an emergency national reserves in Da Nang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy to store medical facilities for urgent needs.
Experts are now working hard to finish testing thousands of samples of the people living near 3 major hospitals in Da Nang.
- Field hospital in Da Nang ready to contribute to COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam’s COVID-19 testing capacity improved
- La Vie donates 100,000 litres of water to support medical facilities in Da Nang
- Da Nang isolation area sees thousands have samples taken for COVID-19 test
- Medical workers go into quarantine at Da Nang Hospital
- COVID-19 Updates (July 31): Vietnam confirmed 45 new patients
- Special team established in response to COVID-19 fight
- Hospitals ready to assist Da Nang in COVID-19 patient treatment
- Three special working groups set up to stamp out coronavirus in Da Nang