Phu Quoc island in Kien Giang province is listed among the emerging destinations.
Travelers’ Choice Awards, the most prestigious awards of TripAdvisor, aim to honor the “Best of the best” categories of hotels, destinations, attractions, brands and products, based on all reviews, ratings, and archives from travelers around the world.
This year, Phu Quoc Island in Kien Giang Province ranked 7th among the emerging destinations. The site emphasized that the island’s white sands and tropical waters entice beach-goers from all over the globe.
Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City ranked seventh and 12th among the trending destinations in the world. According to TripAdvisor’s travelers, Da Nang is laid-back and friendly.
The bustle in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s largest city, sets the cultural and economic pace for the country.
Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi and Hoi An City were honored with the 15th and 17th positions in the list of 25 popular destinations.
- Many Vietnamese destinations honoured by Travelers’ Choice Awards 2020
- Vietnamese hotels claim Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards
- Vietnam nominated for 11 categories in 2020 World Travel Awards
- Three Vietnam hotels make global best list
- Hanoi aims to receive 11 million domestic tourists in H2
- Vietnam nominated for 11 categories in World Travel Awards 2020
- Vietnam among world’s friendliest countries in 2020: InterNations
- Vietnam nominated in 11 categories at World Travel Awards 2020
- Vietnam Top Destinations Premier tourist attracting destinations in Vietnam s Southern province