The Prime Minister asked miniseries, sectors, and localities to exert more efforts to fulfill set targets and ensure people’s life as the COVID-19 pandemic is getting more complicated. He stressed the need to increase public investment disbursement, boost production, generate jobs, enhance fiscal and monetary policies toward open but controlled manner, and mobilize more resources from the private sector and foreign investors. Mr. Phuc said it’s important to rein in the CPI at below 4% and strengthen social security policies to ensure people’s lives. He urged for boosting exports, expanding markets, helping businesses to reduce costs, and focusing on the domestic market.
He stressed the importance to ensure socio-economic security, protect all economic sectors, and reduce unemployment. To realize these tasks, the Prime Minister said ministries, sectors and localities need to work out prompt growth scenarios for the future.
- Efforts exerted to strengthen labor market
- Government targets 4% GDP growth this year: Prime Minister
- Prime Minister emphasizes on effective public investment disbursement
- PM: Vietnam resolute to protect its businesses
- Prime Minister lays emphasis on public investment disbursement
- Prime Minister: The finance sector needs to ensure budget estimate as proposed
- Fiscal, monetary policies to be more proactive, flexible
- Mekong Delta – driver of national economy
- Vietnamese Government aims at achieving annual economic growth of 4%