Four new Covid-19 infection cases were confirmed on Sunday morning in Vietnam, raising the total number of patients in the country to 590, according to the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control.
Health workers take samples for Covid-19 testing in Danang City.
Among the new patients who are all Vietnamese, two are from abroad who were quarantined upon arrival, one is from Ho Chi Minh City and one from the central province of Quang Ngai.
- Two more Covid-19 infection cases reported on Sunday evening
- Nine more Covid-19 infection cases reported in Hanoi and Danang
- Vietnam confirms 37 new Covid-19 infection cases, total rising to 546
- Vietnam reports no additional cases of COVID-19 infection Monday morning
- Vietnam reports seven new Covid-19 cases, patient tally rising to 438
- Nine more Covid-19 cases reported in Hanoi and Danang
- Vietnam confirms two new Covid-19 infection cases, total rising to 372
- Vietnam reports 45 new Covid-19 patients
- No new COVID-19 infection cases recorded in Vietnam on Monday morning