Two cathedrals in pink and purple are located in Nghia Trung Commune, Nghia Dan District, Nghe An Province. While the pink church has acquired its reputation among avid travelers, the purple one leaves tourists a peculiar impression.
Situated on a small hill enveloped by lush green valleys, the purple Xuan Yen church boasts an impeccably magnificent beauty. Previously, the church was covered in grey; however, after the renovation, it was repainted with one-of-a-kind purple.
From a distance, the church looks like a splendid fairy castle taking the visitors’ breath away. The purple hue adds to its serene and ancient beauty as well as bears special meanings in Christianity, according to Zing.
Not far away from Xuan Yen church lies the pink church of Nghia Thanh Parish. This unique architecture has attracted the influx of tourists to check-in.
The romance of pink adorns the antique architecture. Before blanketed by the glorious pink color, Nghia Thanh cathedral was painted with yellow like many other churches.
The pink church has recently garnered a stir of social media attention.
Photo: Nhat Vu.
Besides the purple and pink churches, Nghia Thanh Parish has renovated and repainted the Tan Thanh church with eye-catching brown.
- Enthralling pink and purple cathedrals in Vietnam s central province
- Church in HCM City among the world’s best ‘pink’ destinations
- Saigon’s Tan Dinh Church a top world pink spot
- The hottest Harry Potter church in Nam Dinh
- The hottest “Harry Potter”church in Nam Dinh
- Purple longan: the unique fruit helping farmers earn a fortune.
- Must-try northwestern region dishes
- Hanoi air quality worsens
- Fansipan mountain – The season of Verveine flowers