According to TFDA, this list has been valid since July 10, 2020.
Vietnam’s seafood export to Taiwan accounts for 1.4 percent of Vietnam’s total seafood export value.
Taiwan is Vietnam’s the eighth largest importer for shrimp, mainly giant tiger prawn and white-leg shrimp, etc and a potential market of Vietnamese shrimp with diverse tastes and crowded Vietnamese communities.
By Dung Le- Translate by Huyen Huong
- Shrimp exports increase 5.7 percent in first half of 2020
- Potential of exporting shrimp to Canada
- Shrimp exports in first six months up 5.7%
- Shrimp exports to Canada rise steadily
- Shrimp exports up 5.7 percent in H1 despite COVID-19
- Vietnam’s shrimp exports in the first six months up 5.7%
- Vietnam’s shrimp exports to Canada surge 32%
- Vietnamese seafood exported to EU receive zero-percent import duty from August 1
- Shrimp exports to Canada skyrocket
- Positive prospects for shrimp exports