The Ho Chi Minh City’s Centre for Disease Control has called for all passengers on two flights recently departing from Danang City to contact local health departments for health monitoring after two passengers were found positive for SARS-CoV 2.
A residential area is blocked for virus prevention in HCM City
On July 31, the centre announced that two newly found Covid-19 patients in the area all returned from Danang City on two flights QH0159 on July 24 and BL671 on July 25.
One of them, Patient 518 is a 61-year old woman in Tan Phu District. From July 19-23 she was a caregiver of Covid-19 Patient 436 at Danang General Hospital.
On July 24, she boarded Flight QH0159 with her husband to Ho Chi Minh City. They started to self-quarantine at home from July 26. On July 28, they came to Tan Phu District’s Healthcare Centre for health declarations and were isolated there and given viral testing the next day.
Her sample was positive for SARS-CoV-2 on July 30.
The other, Patient 510 is a 57-year old woman residing in District 10. She took care of her parents in Danang Hospital, Danang Oncology Hospital and Danang Hoan My Hospital from July 1-20, 2020.
On July 25, she came to Ho Chi Minh City on Flight BL671 and self-isolated at her house in District 10.
She also tested positive for the virus on July 30.
- People returning from Danang to face health monitoring
- Danang hospital quarantined for man tested positive for Covid-19
- Vietnam confirms 37 new Covid-19 infection cases, total rising to 546
- About 80,000 passengers are waiting to leave Danang City
- Hanoians rush to take Covid-19 tests after another positive case
- Nine more Covid-19 cases reported in Hanoi and Danang
- Two more Covid-19 infection cases reported on Sunday evening
- Thousands of tourists in Danang await departure flights
- 24 Chinese nationals quarantined after illegally entering Danang
- 11 people in Quang Nam flee from quarantined hospitals in Danang