Pursuant to the fake document, apart from Hanoi- Ho Chi Minh City route and Hanoi/ Ho Chi Minh City- Da Nang City route, all domestic flights were required to suspend exploitation from July 31.
According to the representative of the Ministry of Transport, the decisions on transport activities are based on direction of the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee for the Covid-19 Prevention and Control and the pandemic situation.
Up to now, the Ministry of Transport has just issued a document about the requirement of suspending passenger transport service from and to Da Nang City, applying from July 28. The decision is valid for 15 days.
By Minh Anh- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Vietnam cuts all passenger transport services to and from Danang to curb virus spread
- Domestic airlines adjust flights from/to Da Nang
- All passenger flights from and to Danang suspended
- Ho Chi Minh City launches first waterway tourism route
- Suspect case of COVID-19 found in Hanoi
- Airlines cancel flights to/from Da Nang until mid-August
- Vietnam suspends all domestic flights to and from Da Nang
- Inter-provincial coaches on Ho Chi Minh City- Da Nang route suspended
- Public transport to Da Nang halted to contain fresh Covid-19 outbreak
- Vietnam’s transport ministry proposes resumption of 6 international air routes