“Patient 437” died Friday night, Deputy Ministry of Health Nguyen Truong Son said.
The patient, who resides in Cam Le District, Da Nang City, had chronic kidney failure. He has treated kidney failure, hypertension, diabetes, atrial fibrillation and gout in Da Nang Hospital for a long time before he was found to be infected with Covid-19 on July 27.
- First COVID-19 patient to have died in Vietnam
- Vietnam reports first death from heart attack, severe underlying disease, and COVID-19
- Several COVID-19 cases in Da Nang in ‘critical condition’
- Two COVID-19 cases in Da Nang put on ventilator, receive ECMO
- Vietnamese Covid-19 patient dies
- Vietnam confirms 37 new Covid-19 cases, mostly imported
- COVID-19: Critically ill patient in Da Nang on ECMO life support
- Two Covid-19 patients in Danang remain in critical condition
- Vietnam records first COVID-19 death with end-stage renal failure