The patient from the central province of Quang Nam was admitted to Da Nang Hospital on July 9 and diagnosed with end-stage kidney disease. He had been undergoing dialysis for 10 years until his death.
He tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Monday and was announced Vietnam’s 428th COVID-19 patient. He was transferred to a central hospital in neighboring Hue City on Thursday as his health worsened.
- Vietnam records first COVID-19 death with end-stage renal failure
- Vietnam records first COVID-19 death
- Two COVID-19 cases in Da Nang put on ventilator, receive ECMO
- Vietnamese Covid-19 patient dies
- COVID-19: Critically ill patient in Da Nang on ECMO life support
- Eight new COVID-19 cases reported in central Da Nang city
- Vietnam confirms five more Covid-19 community cases
- Vietnam reports nine more Covid-19 cases related to Da Nang outbreak
- Coronavirus: Vietnam confirms five more cases of community transmission