Ngo Thi Kim Yen, director of Da Nang’s department of health, said on July 31 that residents Da Nang Hospital, the C Hospital, and the Da Nang Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Hospital will have samples taken to check for COVID-19.
Local health officials have therefore been urged to move patients from Da Nang Hospital to Hoa Vang district’s General Hospital in an effort to help reduce the healthcare facility’s capacity. In addition, more medical equipment has been given to a number of hospitals throughout Da Nang in order to treat patients suffering from the COVID-19.
This comes after authorities in Da Nang took 5,473 samples for testing between July 25 and July 31, recording 80 positive COVID-19 cases in the process.
Furthermore, a total of 7,056 F1 cases and 2,020 F2 cases were successfully identified.
Moreover, over 5,594 cases in the Da Nang Hospital, the C Hospital, and the Da Nang Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Hospital have been put into isolation since local authorities began to implement such measures.
- Da Nang builds field hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Local Covid-19 cases rise to 30, eight more confirmed in Da Nang
- New local Covid-19 cases rise to 30, eight more confirmed in Da Nang
- Medical workers go into quarantine at Da Nang Hospital
- Vietnam reports nine more Covid-19 cases related to Da Nang outbreak
- Da Nang to build field hospital as three medical facilities remain locked down
- Da Nang records eight more Covid-19 cases
- 761 people test negative after close contact with COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19 Updates (July 31): Vietnam confirmed 45 new patients