All people in Hanoi who have returned from the central city of Danang will be monitored following the Covid-19 outbreak, said chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung.
According to Chung, Hanoi is facing a high risk of Covid-19 recurrence as many local people have returned from Danang.
Hanoi Chairman of the People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung
Under the chairman’s instruction, the city will list all residents who have returned from Danang since July 8.
People who came to vulnerable places in Danang such as Danang Hospital, Danang C Hospital, Danang Lung and Respiratory Diseases Hospital and Danang Transport Hospital, For You Place Wedding Centre and some others places in the districts of Ngu Hanh Son, Lien Chieu and Hai Chau have to quarantine themselves at their home and inform local medical authorities for being provided with tests.
People who went to Danang but did not come to vulnerable areas have to make health declarations and check the temperature every day.
The official has asked all people who have symptoms of cough, breathing difficulty and fever to contact local health agencies for being tested.
He also requested the municipal police to tighten control over people’s entry into the city to rapidly detect violations.
On Sunday, Chung reported that around 15,000 people returned to Hanoi from Danang.
Hanoi has urged people to wear face masks in public places and increase hygiene measures after the Covid-19 outbreak in Danang.
- Danang hospitals under lockdown due to Covid-19
- Danang field hospital closed as no new Covid-19 patients detected
- Danang hospital quarantined for man tested positive for Covid-19
- Danang man tested positive for Covid-19 sees worse health
- Ministry of Health supports Hanoi in rRT-PCR testing
- Danang C Hospital reopened after two weeks of lockdown
- Hanoi hospital locked-down following Covid case
- Hanoi hospital locked down following Covid-19 case found
- 24 Chinese nationals quarantined after illegally entering Danang