Nam Dinh is a province in the Northern Delta which is supposed to have many beautiful and wonder hundred-year-old churches, such as Kien Lao Temple church, Thanh Danh parish church, Bui Chu church, and a nearly 100-year-old church named Hung Nghia with unique architecture and color. This place has recently been mentioned by netizens as a must-visited place on the journey to Thanh Nam.
Hung Nghia Nam Dinh parish, located in Hai Hung commune (Hai Hau district, Nam Dinh province) about 30km from the center of Nam Dinh city, was constructed in 1927 as the Gothic architecture of France, Spain. Over the years, however, the church has been deteriorated by the effects of inclement weather. Until 2000, Hung Nghia parish was renovated, repaired and until 2007, it was completely completed from inside and outside.
Since then, the church has worn a unique color, rarely found anywhere. With the special pattern and architecture, Hung Nghia church is not only a check-in flavor of tourists but also the same as an ancient castle in European heaven.
The bell tower, the mysterious tinted windows of this church would make the fans of European films immediately relate to the magic school Hogwart in the famous Harry Potter film.
- Lost in the Europe-like scene of Nam Dinh churches
- Lost in the European heaven among Nam Dinh churches
- Unique architecture of Kon Tum wooden church
- Lang Song Church – beautiful architecture in Binh Dinh
- Enthralling pink and purple cathedrals in Vietnam s central province
- 130-year-old Mekong Delta church a marriage of West, East
- 7 pink churches attracting visitors in Vietnam and around the world
- Saigon’s Tan Dinh Church a top world pink spot
- Unspoiled beauty in coastal ‘Fallen church’, northen Vietnam