HCMC – Local carrier Bamboo Airways today, March 17, began selling tickets for the air service connecting Hanoi City and Ca Mau Province in the Mekong Delta.
Round-trip flights will be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, starting April 29. One-way tickets start from around VND769,000.
The flight covers 1,900 kilometers in two hours, using Bamboo Airways’ Embraer 190 aircraft. The company now operates the 98-seat plane at small airports, including Con Dao and Dien Bien.
Bamboo Airlines Chairman Nguyen Ngoc Trong said the airline is the first to provide flights from Hanoi to Ca Mau Province, the carrier’s latest domestic destination among the 22 airports nationwide.
Ca Mau Airport currently has only one air route from Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC.
- Bamboo Airways announces Hanoi-Melbourne direct flights
- Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways secures slots for direct flights to UK
- Bamboo Airways to open three routes to Con Dao this month
- Bamboo Airways launches the first ever air route between Da Nang City and Con Dao Island
- Bamboo Airways receives modern Embraer E195 aircraft
- Bamboo Airways announces first ever Hanoi-Con Dao Island direct service
- Bamboo Airways launched new air routes to Côn Đảo
- Bamboo Airways, Vietjet, Pacific Airlines suspend all regular flights
- Bamboo Airways allowed to fly directly to UK from May