HCMC – Dennis Ng Teck Yow has been appointed general director of local property firm Novaland, succeeding Nguyen Ngoc Huyen today, March 17.
Yow earned a Master of Business Administration in banking and finance from the University of Hull in the United Kingdom. He previously worked as general director at Gamuda Land Vietnam.
Yow has over 30 years of experience in top roles in domestic and foreign enterprises, with a range of expertise in real estate development, township master planning, and business strategies.
As part of its restructuring plan, Novaland, a subsidiary of the HCMC-based investment corporation NovaGroup, also sought to reduce the 2021-2026 board of management members from seven to five.
Additionally, the company is in talks with financial institutions and local authorities to expedite the development of important projects.
- Novaland’s former chairman leaves board of directors
- Bui Thanh Nhon returns to Novaland as board chairman
- Warburg Pincus lead $250m investment in Novaland
- Novaland chairman calls for debt restructuring for property firms
- Novaland suggests debt extension for property firms
- Novaland wins best performing companies award for 4th year
- Novaland proposes extending bond maturity
- Novaland signs partnership with KNE on education development
- Dot Property honours top real estate developers