K-pop fans in Hanoi are excited at the chance to enjoy exchanges with their idols through the Dream Concert CONNECT music show.
The event is organised by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO), with plenty of young Vietnamese people warmly welcoming the occasion amid fears surrounding the novel coronavirus.
The KTO’s representative office in Vietnam prepares special gifts such as posters, photo cards, and Lego for K-pop fans in attendance to enjoy.
Park Jong Sun, head of the KTO’s representative office in Vietnam, says the shows provides a great chance for K-pop fans nationwide to come together and witness a range of wonderful dances performed by artists from the Republic of Korea (RoK) through modern LED screens whilst offering great encouragement to them.
K-pop fans view the concert through their smartphones.
Vietnamese fans are expected to be able to experience the concert as if they were in the RoK, it is hoped that the concert will be a significant gift to K-pop fans based in Vietnam.
The concert held on July 25 draws the participation of a range of famous Korean bands such as EXO-SC, Red Velvet, Oh My Girl, and Astro. Furthermore, renowned artists including Mamamoo, Ha Sung Woon, Lovelyz, WJSN, and Jeong Se Woon appear in the show on July 26.
In addition, the KTO’s representative office in Vietnam is playing host to a range of exciting activities such as Random Dance, Korean tourism stalls, and offering fans the chance to take photos alongside their favourite K-pop idols.
- Pop star Elvis Phương’s concert to celebrate long career
- C AllStar hosts Asia’s first virtual Minecraft concert
- Christmas-themed concert to be held at HCMC Conservatory of Music
- First concert in Vietnam to feature pipe organ
- The man who brings Kenny G, Modern Talking to Vietnam
- Latin melodies ready to enthrall music-lovers in Hanoi
- Microsoft, NBA team up to put virtual fans in basketball arenas
- Sky Tour leads box office
- Hanoi concert to raise awareness on gender equality
- CTBC Bank shares joys with underprivileged kids