Sacombank held the third lucky draw in its promotion programme “Only VND200,000 – Fulfill your gold dream” to identify another five of its JCB international credit cardholders to award a tael of 9999 gold.
The draw was held on July 24 in the presence of officials from the city Department of Industry and Trade, customers and the media.
Sacombank is running the promotion programme from April 1 to July 31 for all JCB credit cardholders (including Ultimate, gold and standard cards).
For every VND200,000 (US$8.6) they spend on shopping, cardholders receive one lucky draw code. There will be four lucky draws during the four-month campaign with 20 winners.
The list of winning customers in the three lucky draws held so far can be found at khuyenmai.sacombank.com.
From now until September 15 Sacombank is running another promotion programme called “Using Sacombank JCB, hunting deals, picking up ‘Apple’” for new customers of Sacombank JCB credit cards.
Within 15 days from the date they are issued a new card, customers making payments of at least VND200,000 using it will receive a code for a lucky draw programme with attractive prizes such as a special prize of a MacBook Air 13 inch 256GB 2019, a first prize of an iPhone 11 128GB, a second prize of an Apple Watch 5 40mm (GPS), and three third prizes of an Airpod 2 headset each. A customer is entitled to one lucky draw code for a card.
Sacombank JCB, the Japanese international card, is an essential financial back-up for all spending needs since it offers customers many benefits such as 55 days of interest-free credit without collateral, using by merely touching the card on a card machine, scanning QR codes at card acceptance points globally and withdrawing cash by scanning a QR code at Sacombank ATMs across the country.
Cardholders can withdraw 90 per cent of their credit limit in cash at any ATM in the country or abroad, accumulate reward points to redeem for gifts or get a refund, get zero interest rate instalments for purchases, and enjoy up to 50 per cent discounts when dining, shopping and travelling.
To qualify for a card, customers need to have a monthly income of just VND5 million ($215.5) if they live in Ha Noi and HCM City and VND3 million ($129.4) if they live elsewhere. — VNS
- Sacombank unveils attractive promotions for international credit card holders
- Sacombank JCB cards continue to lead market
- Sacombank organises online run for community, second phase
- Sacombank Pay enables online identity verification, account opening
- Sacombank accepts domestic tax payments via Internet Banking
- Sacombank, 1st in Việt Nam to deploy Tap to Phone and NFC technologies
- Sacombank is among Top 100 Sustainable Business in Việt Nam
- Sacombank, CEO win Corporate Excellence Award, Master Entrepreneur Award in Asia Pacific
- Gold jumps to VND50.37 million per tael
- Sacombank honoured as HCM City’s outstanding enterprise in 2020