|All residents living near the house of the patient confirmed on July 25 in Lien Chieu district are required to have body temperature checked|
The order is set to take effect as of 13.00 July 26, according to an urgent telegram issued by the Municipal People’s Committee.
The committee requested all agencies, social organisations and educational institutions to strictly implement the Prime Minister’s Decree 19 on COVID-19 prevention and control measures in the new order.
Accordingly, the city requires local residents to frequently wash their hands with soap or disinfectant solution, wear a face mask when going out, avoid gathering more than 30 people and keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from each other in public places.
The city temporarily suspends festivals, religious rituals, sporting tournaments and other unnecessary big events, as well as non-essential services such as amusement parks, entertainment centres, beauty salons, massage palours, bars or dancing halls.
A number of businesses services such as markets and supermarkets, hotels, restaurants are allowed to operate on the condition they must put in place preventive measures. They are required to provide protective equipment for staff, check visitors’ body temperature, supply sanitizer and ensure people keep distance upon contact.
Factories, workshops and transport firms are also required to apply drastic preventive measures in an attempt to protect the health of employees and passengers.
Schools are encouraged to arrange a flexible timetable and disinfect classrooms.
Da Nang has confirmed two coronavirus cases in the community, ending a 99-day streak Vietnam has obtained without new locally transmitted infections.
The Ministry of Health has established three special working groups to help Da Nang stamp out the possible recurrence of the disease in the locality.
The Prime Minister called on people to stay calm and strictly observe preventive measures.
- Vietnam city imposes social distancing after first local infections in months
- Vietnam Covid-19 Latest News: Da Nang to impose restrictions to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Vietnam records seven new Covid-19 cases as Hanoi re-imposes social distancing at restaurants, cafes
- Hanoi suspends crowds for Covid-19 prevention
- Quang Nam expanding social distancing following Covid-19 outbreak
- Hanoi: the obligation to wear a mask in public places
- Hanoi to tighten enforcement of face mask regulations: Official
- COVID-19 response top priority task of Ho Chi Minh City: official
- Hotels, restaurants reopen in Danang as social distancing eases