A 57-year-old man in Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City, tested positive for COVID-19 at a local hospital on Thursday. His samples are being tested again at Nha Trang’s Pasteur Institute for confirmation. He had a high fever and went for a check-up at the Da Nang C Hospital on July 20.
After being suspected of having the SARS-CoV-2 virus, his samples were tested and returned positive twice. Local authorities and health officials are investigating the case to identify the source of the transmission.
- More than 50 people in contact with a covid patient in Vietnam’s Da Nang city have been quarantined
- 50 isolated in Da Nang after man tests positive for Covid-19
- Da Nang quarantines 50 people having close contact with a suspected patient
- One suspect case of COVID-19 reported in Da Nang
- 50 isolated in Da Nang after a man tested positive for coronavirus
- Vietnam detects a suspect case with COVID-19 in community
- Danang hospital quarantined for man tested positive for Covid-19
- Vietnam detects first local Covid-19 infection after 99 days
- Suspected case in HCM City negative for SARS-CoV-2