Surpassing Dubai and Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur is the most livable city for expats thanks to low taxes and housing costs.
Bloomberg reported that according to research by the US-based company Preply, Kuala Lumpur is the most livable city for expats.
Thanks to taxes and low housing costs, in Malaysia, foreigners only have to spend about 1,091 USD/month. Following are Tbilisi (Georgia), Lisbon, Dubai and Bangkok.
The rankings are based on affordability, Internet connection, safety, and local language difficulty.
Tbilisi – the city ranked 2nd on the list – is considered safe, has a relatively low cost of living and many attractions.
Meanwhile, Lisbon is attractive to expats thanks to its low cost of living with about 1,651 USD per month.
@ Zing News
- Ho Chi Minh City heads the list of the ten cheapest places for American expats
- Ho Chi Minh City named among top ten cheapest places for American expats
- Ho Chi Minh City named cheapest city for American expats by Business Insider
- Here’s What Expats Think About Life in Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh city
- HCMC living costs cheaper than many Southeast Asia cities
- Here’s what to know about the best city for expats 2021
- How Vietnam’s HCMC tops the list of Best cities for expats in 2021?
- Vietnam ranks among top 10 destinations for expats in 2021
- HCMC among top cities with the lowest cost of living in Southeast Asia