Saigon Jewelry Company bought gold at VND51.05 million per tael and sold at VND51.52 million per tael, up VND500,000 per tael in buying rate and VND570,000 per tael in selling rate compared to the previous day at around 4 p.m in Ho Chi Minh City.
At the same time in Hanoi, Bao Tin Minh Chau Jewelry Company added VND520,000 per tael in buying rate and VND550,000 per tael in selling rate to purchase SJC gold at VND51.16 million per tael and sell at VND51.38 million per tael.
In the global market, the precious metal was traded at US$1,816 an ounce at around 10 a.m. Vietnamese time on July 21, an increase of nearly $7 an ounce compared to the previous trading session. After conversion, this price was equivalent to VND50.96 million per tael, lower than the price of SJC gold by nearly VND600,000 per tael.
By Nhung Nguyen – Translated by Thanh Nha
- Gold jumps to VND50.37 million per tael
- Gold surges to nearly VND49.3 million per tael
- Gold hits VND55.4 million per tael
- Gold declines by more than VND3 million per tael
- Domestic gold price surpasses VND60 million per tael
- Gold approaches VND50 million per tael
- Gold prices set new peak of VND50.62 million per tael
- Gold price this afternoon 1-10: Increased sharply at the end of the day, SJC gold exceeded 56 million dong /tael
- SJC gold bar price exceeded 62 million dong / tael
- VN-Index closes week in red