Shopee said it has teamed up with Google to launch “Google Ads with Shopee” for brands to drive sales online.
Brands can now create Google shopping ads directly on the Shopee Brands Suite, which will allow them to promote their official stores and products more efficiently across all channels.
They will get access to specialised marketing tools, be able to create deeper engagements with customers, and flexibly manage and measure their marketing campaigns.
The launch reflects a shared commitment between the two to accelerate digitisation and enable e-commerce growth for brands across the region, Shopee said.
Peggy Zhu, head of brand and growth marketing at Shopee, said: “Brands in our region are expanding their online presence as e-commerce becomes a vital part of the retail eco-system. Shopee is committed to providing the best environment for every brand to succeed online.
“Google Ads with Shopee extends our efforts by deepening our integration with Google and making it easier for brand partners to promote their official stores and products online. We are heartened to have a like-minded partner like Google and we look forward to deeper collaboration in future.”
Brands can also directly create and manage online ads for their official stores and products on Shopee on the platform.
They can monitor the performance of all their Google ads via the Shopee Brands Suite. Through the one-stop access to data, brands can seamlessly measure success and optimise the effectiveness of their marketing efforts on Shopee.
Samuele Saini, sector lead for apps, e-commerce, entertainment at Google, said: “The e-commerce industry in Southeast Asia has experienced massive growth in recent years and is forecast to exceed US$150 billion by 2025. This has been further accelerated by the pandemic, with more consumers shopping online, as well as both big brands and smaller sellers quickly pivoting to further building their e-commerce presence.” — VNS
- Shopee starts year-end promotion events
- Shopee dominates online shopping in Vietnam
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Vietnam and Shopee team up for Super Brand Day
- Consumer buying habits change as online purchases increase
- Covid-19 changes consumer buying behaviors in Vietnam
- Older shoppers are discovering convenience of digital payment: report
- 19 VN businesses join ASEAN Online Sale Day 2020
- COVID accelerates shift towards omni-channel retail: report
- Tiki, Sendo inform authorities of merger plan