Khanh Van, Miss Universe Vietnam 2019, opens the show in her role as First Face.
Her clothes then go up for auction with her outfit selling for US$10,000 to support children impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic.
This is the first time Khanh Van has worn her Miss Universe Vietnam crown Brave Heart to take part in the event.
Mau Thuy, the second runner-up at Miss Universe Vietnam 2017, appears stylish when joining the fashion show.
Tuong San, the second runner-up of Miss Universe Vietnam 2019, looks charming in a fish tail evening gown designed by Hoang Hai.
The show also marks the return to the stage of Lan Khue, Miss Ao Dai Vietnam 2014, after a long maternity leave.
Her professional style receives plenty of applause from the crowd.
Ha Kieu Anh, Miss Vietnam 1992, appears in a white outfit while showing off a bold new hairstyle.
The fashion show marks a rare occasion when beauty queens gather together following a hiatus due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Designer Hoang Hai (third from left) is a familiar face among both the beauty queens and the Vietnamese fashion industry as a whole.
Dieu Hoa (L), Miss Vietnam 1990, can be seen at the event while Huong Giang (R), Miss Universe Vietnam 2017, dons a new hairstyle and outfit.
- Beauty queens set to participate in fashion show for children
- Miss Khanh Van misses Miss Universe 2020 chance
- Vietnam Runway Fashion Week 2020 opens
- New television reality show launched to promote domestic tourism
- Khanh Van departs for Miss Universe 2021 pageant in US
- Costume designs for Khanh Van at Miss Universe 2020 feature local culture
- Vietnam forecasted to be in top five of Miss Universe
- Vietnam’s Khanh Van predicted to be in Top 12 of Miss Universe contest
- Vietnam beauty to hit Miss Universe 2021 stage with rice cake costume
- Thai candidate at Miss Universe 2020 Miss Vietnam has great sense in fashion