Cat Ba island: An appealing tourist attraction in Hai Phong
Located in Cat Hai district, Hai Phong city, the Cat Ba archipelago consists of 367 big and small islands. It is dubbed “the pearl of the Gulf of Tonkin”.
Cat Ba archipelago is located in Cat Hai district, Hai Phong city.
Cat Ba island is the largest island in the archipelago, with an area of 100 sq.m.
Cat Ba is a favourite destination on the checklist of visitors at home and abroad.
Tourists discover Cat Ba island by boat.
Cat Ba attracts visitors thanks to its clear turquoise seawater and white sand.
In 2004, the Cat Ba archipelago was recognised by the UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve.
Covering nearly 600 hectares, Cat Ba National Park is home to diverse species of flora and fauna.
The 25-km coastal road along Cat Ba beach looks like a silk strip when it is seen from above. It is one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the northern region.
VNA/Translated by NDO
- Hai Phong inaugurates cable car route to Cat Ba Island
- Experience one Vietnam’s most stunning coastal roads
- Discovery of Cô Tô, the pearl of tourism in Quang Ninh
- Record-breaking cable car link hastens access to Cat Ba Island
- Nam Du Archipelago
- Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago to seek world heritage recognition
- Summary of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Kien Giang, go and don’t want to return
- Visit the beautiful neighbor of Halong Bay
- A Great Beauty Of The Ocean