NDO/VNA - The Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi will reopen to the public from August 16 after an annual maintenance since June 13.
According to the management board of the mausoleum, respect-paying activities for the late President will resume on the day.
President Ho Chi Minh passed away on September 2, 1969. His body was embalmed and placed in a glass coffin inside the granite mausoleum.
The mausoleum has become an important landmark of the capital city and is integral to the political and social history of Vietnam.
- President Hồ Chí Minh Mausoleum closes for annual maintenance
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to reopen from October 30
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to suspend visits for annual makeover
- Party, State leaders visit President Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum
- Thousands visit Hồ Chí Minh Mausoleum on 132nd anniversary of birth
- Leaders pay homage to President Ho Chi Minh on birth anniversary
- Citizens gather at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to attend flag raising ceremony on National Day
- Historical memorial K9 with memories of President Ho Chi Minh
- Hanoi leaders pay tribute to ancestors, President Ho Chi Minh and heroic martyrs